“High heels make the outfit!” They lied. Flats are the new stiletto in my book. I wear them everyday. To work, out shopping, for a weekend outing or on a date (yes flats can be date worthy too!). They can be worn with practically anything. Flats are comfy, cute and I’m 99% less likely to fall on my tail or make that shameful/painful walk of death to my car after a long day on my feet.
You would be surprised how many women are limping on the inside and strutting like a peacock on the outside. Like my sister would say "Walking like a new born baby deer". Lol. Now I'm not totally a heel hater, I rock a great heel every now and then. I just don’t make it a habit. This tall girl is happy with a great outfit and an even greater flat. I love knowing that my shoes won’t hold me back if I have to run for the train or even run for my life. "Ain't nobody got time" for a sprained ankle…or two! Ok that’s a little extreme but it’s true. There are flats in all shapes, textures, colors and sizes (I only particularly care for a size 10).
So how do you feel about flats? How often do you wear them? Are you a heel or a flat lover?
~Tall Drink of Chic

I love flats. I wear them all the time. It's just hard to find them in my size (sad face) but I think on a night out you have to wear heels! In my opinion anyway. Even though I tower above everyone! Lol x
ReplyDeleteBig Banana Feet
Hi Emma! Thanks for reading! :) Yes...heels on a night out definitely! Sometimes it just makes the look! My flats are my go to for comfy chic.
DeleteHoping you find a great pair of flats in your size! ;)